Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Panoramic Sunrise on New Year's Day 2019

Capturing the sunrise on New Year's Day


Panoramic Sunrise on New Year's Day 2019. 

I had formatted my micro sdcard before my flight this morning. Thinking I was prepared, I wasn't aware that the app on my phone had automatically switched to record the footage to internal storage.

After breakfast and in front of my computer at home, I was disappointed when I couldn't see this morning's photos and videos when I attempted to transfer files from the sdcard. Only after being able to download some photos using the app on the smartphone then I realised that the files could be stored in the internal storage instead!

Thankfully all files are intact and here's a short compilation of the recording taken this morning:





What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment