Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Twilight with Light Painting & Steelwool in Putrajaya. Photos taken at the PSPJ group outing.

I have been away lately, rested while keeping myself occupied to more important tasks related to family and work. Now I am back ! 😁

Just last Sunday I joined the PSPJ photography club for a photo outing near the Seri Wawasan bridge in Putrajaya. While waiting for the participants to arrive, I went to the bridge and took some photos. Many people have taken similar photos here, so why not I take some too? 😊

All photos are taken using the Olympus OM-D E-M1 with the Kowa Prominar 8.5mm UWA manual lens for micro four-thirds except for one or two closeups when I used the Olympus 12-40mm Pro lens.

Live Composite / Live View are used during the steel wool spinning and light painting. I enjoyed seeing the photo being created as the lights started to fill in the frame.

Here are some examples of how Live Composite can be used according to Peter Baumgarten: http://www.creativeislandphoto.com/blog/live-composite-beyond-the-stars

Gary Ayton shows how it works here: http://www.ayton.id.au/wiki/doku.php?id=omd:live_composite


© Edward Chen

Olympus OM-D EM-1 + Olympus 12-40 Pro lens © Edward Chen




© Edward Chen

© Edward Chen

© Edward Chen

© Edward Chen

© Edward Chen


© Edward Chen

© Edward Chen

© Edward Chen

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment